Jwala peppers: Original and Maple. Hot (30,000 – 50,000 Scoville Units)
- Quickview120mL/4 fl. oz, Hot Sauce, Jwala, Maple, MEDIUM, VeganAn unusual hot sauce, Jwala Maple uses a pepper so hard to find we defy you to try to find one. Originally from India, jwala means fire in Indian and is the pepper most commonly used in their cuisine. Rating around 25,000 Scoville units it has an almost green appley type flavour with the subtle sweetness of real maple syrup.INGREDIENTS: Blend of fresh jwala peppers, real maple syrup, fresh herbs and spices, fresh lime juice, extra virgin olive oil, and fresh garlic.
- Quickview120mL/4 fl. oz, Cayenne, Combo, Ghost, Habanero, HOT, Hot Sauce, Infused Honey, Jalapeño, Jwala, Maple, MEDIUM, MILD, Original, Poblano, Reaper, Vegan, WILD
Have your own HOT SAUCE CHALLENGE with this amazing combo of 13 painstakingly created sweet and savoury sauces!
- 1 Real Maple Syrup
- 1 Nonno Mario's Bomba
- 1 Poblano Original & 1 Poblano Maple,
- 1 Jalapeño Original & 1 Jalapeño Maple,
- 1 Cayenne Original
- 1 Jwala Maple,
- 1 Habanero Maple,
- 1 Ghost Original,
- 1 Reaper Original,
- 1 Habanero Honey & 1 Reaper Honey
COMES WITH FREE SHIPPING TO CANADA AND CONTINENTAL USA!