Sinai Gourmet real Canadian Organic Maple Butter is made from premium Grade A maple syrup carefully selected from world class Quebec suppliers. To do this we taste dozens and dozens of different syrups from different suppliers. From these we test and select the very best for our products. In other words, we do this work and you don’t have to. Simply put it is absolutely delicious and it’s the one we use in our maple hot sauces. The wonderful thing about maple butter is that it is a fun alternative to sugar and it is natural. Add it to your toast, desserts, coffees, smoothies, drinks, baking, and whatever else you want to add that gorgeous maple taste to!
Pairing: Add to breakfast, bread, marinades, vinaigrettes, coffee, tea, on pancakes and crepes. Add to a smoothies where silky sweetness is desired. Take a restorative spoonful and perk up your day!
Taste profile: Maple Butter – With a soft and silky cream texture maple butter is food porn for those that love the flavour of maple syrup. With a butter like consistency is perfect on toast, pancakes and waffles.
- Real Canadian Maple Butter (Organic)
- Made from Premium Grade A maple syrup
- Maple Syrup from Quebec, Canada
- 180 g
- For maximum smoothness keep at room temperature. Shelf life 30 days.
- For maximum shelf life refrigerate once opened: Shelf life 1 year.
- Recipes and food ideas on our Instragram!
Facts about maple syrup:
- Maple syrup comes from the sap of trees. Other trees also give sap so there are many different types of syrup.
- 75% of the world’s maple syrup comes from Quebec, Canada.
- There are also different grades of syrup.
- GRADE A is what you buy for home.
- GRADE B is mostly for professional kitchens.
- GRADE C is the lowest quality and tends to be used for industrial applications (manufacturing food).
- Our maple flavoured hot sauces use only GRADE A!
- To make maple syrup, the sap is boiled and reduced. It takes 50 liters of sap to make 1 liter of maple syrup! The boiling also kills all the microbes that darken the syrup.
- Processed and stored maple syrup will last forever. Once opened and refrigerated it can last years. If it crystallizes it can be heated up to liquefy.
There are no reviews yet.