Ghost Maple is a sweet heat sauce. It uses one of the world’s spiciest peppers for its incredible earthiness and lasting heat. Originally from the India, the Bhut Jolokia or Naga Jolokia rates around 1,000,000 Scoville units. It’s flavour is an amazing earthy peaty flavour almost like a scotch or whiskey! We add real maple syrup to contrast it and give it further complexity. The Ghost Maple is guaranteed to delight your palate.
Pairings: Add this to sauces, soups, dips, stews, meats, vegan dishes, and other recipes to add extreme heat and an unbelievable earthy-sweet flavor.
Taste profile: Fresh herbaceous and earthy with a maple sweetness and lasting heat.
- Blend of fresh ghost peppers, fresh herbs and spices, real maple syrup, fresh lime juice, virgin olive oil, and fresh garlic.
- Ghost peppers grow in the Southern US by the very best extreme pepper farmer.
- Vinegar free hot sauce
- Real maple syrup from Quebec, Canada
- Made of farm fresh ingredients.
- Gluten-free, low-sodium, vegan, vegetarian, clean label, naked food.
- Extreme heat level (Ghost 800,000-1,600,000 Scoville Units).
- 120 mL / 4 US fl oz bottle
- Refrigerate after opening
- Shelf Life 1.5 years
- Check our Instagram for recipes and ideas!