Nonno Mario’s Bomba
Nonno Mario’s Bomba is inspired by someone from a different era and a world class gardener. Even at almost 80 years old, Nonno Mario is up at the crack of dawn. He cares for his lawn, his flowers, and of course his garden. If you don’t know a Nonno Mario you missing out. He is an inspiring person that showcases the best in a human’s relationship with the land. Our Bomba (bomb in English) is inspired by his garden and the fresh delicious produce that we get to enjoy from it. It is made with love and tastes of the passions of Italian food.
Ingredients: Time Bomb pepper, Eggplant, Sunflower Oil, Red Pepper, Mushroom, Lime Juice, Sea Salt and Spices.
Pairing: Nonno Mario’s Bomba is great to pair with pasta and pizza. In addition use it as a spread on bread or appetizers, and of course as marinate and flavour your favourite protein.
Taste profile: The taste of fresh garden vegetables with a mild heat. Flavours of eggplant, red peppers, and mushrooms balanced with a sweet heat. Subtle notes of spices.
- Ingredients: Time Bomb pepper, Eggplant, Sunflower Oil, Red Pepper, Mushroom, Lime Juice, Sea Salt and Spices.
- All ingredients selected using Sinai Gourmet criteria.
- Peppers and vegetables grown locally in Quebec, Ontario, and Northeastern United States.
- Mild heat level (2,500 Scoville units)
- Nonno Mario’s Bomba is also known as Bomba Calabrese
- Find recipes and ideas on our Instagram page.
- 212 mL / 7 US fl oz jar
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 8.5 cm|
TIme Bomb Peppers: 5,000 SHU
The Bomba is medium hot
Refrigerate after opening.
Sinai Gourmet Hot Sauces are all natural and have no preservatives. Because of this it is important to keep the product refrigerated after each use and to ALWAYS use clean cutlery when serving. No Preservatives means the Hot Sauce is vulnerable to contamination!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.