Our gateway fresh hot sauce, Poblano Maple uses our mildest pepper and adds real maple syrup to it. Originally from the state of Puebla in Mexico this pepper rates around 1,000 Scoville units and is ideal for the hot sauce beginner and those who love poblano with a little sweetness.
Pairings: Add this to fish tacos, white fish, shrimp, tofu, avocado, mayo, dips, and other delicate ingredients to enhance their flavour and add a beautiful floral taste.
Taste profile: Fresh herbaceous and floral with a maple sweetness. Sauce is also know as Zhoug.
- Blend of fresh poblano peppers , fresh herbs and spices, real maple syrup, fresh lime juice, virgin olive oil, and fresh garlic.
- Real maple GRADE A syrup from Quebec, Canada (syrup also available)
- Made of farm fresh ingredients.
- Vinegar free hot sauce
- Gluten-free, low-sodium, vegan, vegetarian, clean label, naked food.
- Very mild heat level (Poblano 1,000-1,500 Scoville Units).
- 120 mL / 4 US fl oz bottle
- Refrigerate after opening
- Shelf Life 1.5 years
- For RECIPES see our BLOG