Poblano Original is our gateway hot sauce so very mild and flavourful. It uses our mildest pepper know for its incredible taste and floral flavour. Originally from Mexico, poblanos only rate around 1,000 Scoville units but are ideal for beginners. It is so mild we call this our Un-Hot hot sauce.
Nevertheless because each bottle is crammed full of fresh poblano, those who appreciate these peppers will be delighted. Historically, this pepper is the showpiece of recipes like stuffed poblanos, mole sauce, and of course tacos. Feel free to add as much as you like to any recipe without fear. The balance of flavours will enhance the dish and will never to be too spicy. This is what makes Poblano Original such an amazing hot sauce.
Pairings: Add Poblano Original to fish tacos, white fish, shrimp, tofu, and other delicate ingredients to enhance their flavour and add a beautiful floral taste. You can even mix Poblano Original directly with an avocado to make an instant gaucamole.
Taste profile: Poblano Original has a fresh herbaceous and floral flavour. Subtle hints of cilantro and lime juice. The heat is very mild but with a beautiful flavour profile.
Ingredients: Blend of fresh poblano peppers , fresh herbs and spices, fresh lime juice, virgin olive oil, and fresh garlic.
- Made of farm fresh ingredients selected by our criteria.
- Poblanos grown in the Southern United States by trusted farmers.
- No vinegar added to hot sauce.
- Gluten-free, low-sodium.
- Vegan, and clean label.
- Keto Friendly.
- Very mild heat level (Poblano 1,000-1,500 Scoville Units).
- 120 mL / 4 US fl oz bottle, and 1 L / 33 US fl oz bottle when available.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Shelf Life 1.5 years.
- This style of sauce is also know as Zhoug or Zhug.
- Check our Instagram for recipes and ideas!
There are no reviews yet.