Our most extreme fresh hot sauce, Reaper Original uses the world’s spiciest pepper and a lot of them. Originally bred by Ed Currie by combining the very best habanero and ghost peppers, the Carolina Reaper pepper rates around 2,000,000 Scoville units and adds very intense earthy-smokey heat to dishes.
Pairings: Add Reaper Original to sauces, soups, dips, stews, meats, vegan dishes, and other recipes to add extreme heat and an unbelievable earthy-smokey flavour.
Taste profile: Fresh herbaceous and smokey-earth with a lasting heat. Sauce is also know as Zhoug.
- Blend of fresh Carolina Reaper peppers, fresh herbs and spices, fresh lime juice, virgin olive oil, and fresh garlic.
- Vinegar free hot sauce
- Carolina Reaper peppers are grown in the Southern US by the very best extreme pepper farmer.
- Keto Friendly
- Made of farm fresh ingredients.
- Gluten-free, low-sodium, vegan, vegetarian, clean label, naked food.
- Extreme heat level (1,600,000-2,200,000 Scoville Units).
- 120 mL / 4 US fl oz bottle
- Refrigerate after opening
- Shelf Life 1.5 years
- Follow us on Instagram.
- For RECIPES see our BLOG
There are no reviews yet.