- 2 pounds leftover cooked chicken breasts and/or thighs
- 1 cup Sinai Gourmet Memphis BBQ Sauce
- 4 hamburger buns
- Optional: Sinai Gourmet Hot Honey
- 1 cup green cabbage, ¼-inch shreds
- 1 cup red cabbage, ¼-inch shreds
- ½ cup carrots, grated
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- ¼ cup of Sinai Gourmet South Carolina BBQ Sauce
- Use two forks to shred chicken into smaller pieces. It’s easier to use two forks to separate the parts, working in the same direction as the natural lines in the muscle fibers.
- Shredding the chicken makes it easier to eat in the sandwich and also allows the bbq sauce to coat each piece.
- Heat in small pot on medium heat or in microwave on high power until hot.
- Combine shredded chicken with Sinai Gourmet Memphis BBQ Sauce to heat up.
- In a large bowl, combine green cabbage, red cabbage, and carrots.
- Add Sinai Gourmet South Carolina BBQ Sauce to mayonnaise, blend and combine with cabbage and carrot mixture.
- If not used immediately, cover and refrigerate.
- Right before serving, grill the buns cut-side down until toasted, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add pulled chicken to each toasted bottom bun and top with coleslaw.
- Optional: Add Sinai Gourmet Hot Honey for heat!
Comments are closed.