Our second fresh hot sauce ever, Jalapeno Maple uses the world’s most famous pepper know for its incredible taste and adds real maple syrup to it. Originally from Mexico and as old as the Aztecs, this pepper rates around 5,000 Scoville units and is ideal for every day use in any recipe you can imagine. Add in the real maple and you get a subtle sweetness you won’t soon forget.
Pairings: Add this any protein, to sauces, soups, dips, stews, to marinate, and other recipes to enhance their flavour and add a comfortable heat.
Taste profile: Fresh herbaceous and fruity with a maple sweetness. Sauce is also know as Zhoug.
- Blend of fresh jalapeno peppers, fresh herbs and spices, real maple syrup, fresh lime juice, virgin olive oil, and fresh garlic.
- Real maple syrup from Quebec, Canada
- Made of farm fresh ingredients.
- Vinegar free hot sauce
- Gluten-free, low-sodium, vegan, vegetarian, clean label, naked food.
- Medium heat level (Jalapeno 3,500-8,000 Scoville Units).
- 120 mL / 4 US fl oz bottle, 1 L / 33 US fl oz bottle
- Refrigerate after opening
- Shelf Life 1.5 years