- 1-2 cups Sinai Gourmet Kansas BBQ Sauce
- 2 tablespoons salt and 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 pounds country-style pork ribs,
- approximately 2 racks baby back ribs
- 1-2 teaspoons of Sinai Gourmet Habanero Original for extra smokiness and heat (optional)
- Preheat oven to 275°f (135°c). Rub ribs liberally with salt and pepper, and slather with ½ cup of Sinai Gourmet Kansas BBQ Sauce and optional Sinai Gourmet Habanero Original .
- Wrap each rack individually in a double layer of foil, and place on rimmed baking sheet. Bake until the meat pulls apart from the bones, about 2-3 hours.
- Carefully uncover the ribs, drain any liquid from the foil package, brush both sides of ribs evenly with another ½ cup of Sinai Gourmet Kansas BBQ Sauce. Return to the oven and bake until ribs are fall apart tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve ribs with additional ramekin of BBQ sauce. A delicious side dish of sweet potato fries and a fresh red cabbage slaw to complete the experience