One of the biggest secrets of Sinai Gourmet is that our sauces make AMAZING cocktails. Here are our top 4 cocktails and shots using our sauces!
- Hot Honey Gin Tonic: Mix a half teaspoon full of Sinai Gourmet Hot Honey in your gin & tonic to make it really stand out!
- Tropiquante Punch: Shake a few drops of Tropiquante Tropical hot sauce with ice and rum in a cocktail shaker and serve as a Tropical Punch Shot.
- Whiskey Sweet ‘n’ Sour: Add a few drops of Habanero Honey or Reaper Honey to your favourite whiskey sour recipe to take it to the next level!
- Bloody Mary / Bloody Caesar: Use Jalapeno Original or Habanero Original as the hot sauce in your Bloodies to add a fresh hot pop! Here is an amazing recipe by Josue Romero (the_garnishguy)
Clarified Bloody Mary’s (click here to ❤️ Josue’s recipe)
- In a food processor, purée 4 large beefsteak tomatoes, 1/2 Serrano chile, 1/4 red onion, 3 inch piece of lemongrass, large pinch of salt, small pinch of sugar, bar spoon of Habanero Original by @sinai.gourmet, until smooth.
- Line sieve with cheesecloth and set sieve over nonreactive bowl. Pour purée into center of cheesecloth and refrigerate overnight.
- Gather sides of cheesecloth up over purée to form a large sack and squeeze gently to extract last bits of water.
- Discard sack and its contents and transfer tomato water to bowl. Set strainer over bowl and squeeze in 1/2 lemon and 1/2 lime. Stir well. Makes about 20 ounces tomato water, enough for roughly 4 drinks.
- For a Bloody Mary, combine 4 oz of tomato water and 2 oz vodka
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes, rosemary, salt, pepper, smoked paprika, and pink peppercorn.
Comments are closed.