Get barbecue ready with The Gourmet Barbecue Box!
- 4x barbecue sauces, and
- 1x hot sauce
- 1x BBQ Basting Brush, and
- 1x Sample Hot Sauce (while supplies last)
- 1x BBQ grill chart with cook times!
NOTE: Basting brush rated to 220°C (428°F).
USAGE: Each barbecue sauce should be basted onto your protein during last 10 minutes of cook with 3-4 coats per side. It can also be used as a finishing sauce to put on protein at the end of the cook. We recommend lightly heating the sauce before basting or putting at the end to maintain protein temperature. Hot sauce can either be mixed with BBQ sauce for an extra kick or drizzled directly on food.
PAIRINGS: Any protein including beef, chicken, pork, fish and even tofu.
TASTE PROFILE: See product pages for more details.
- Beer Maple: Sweet and sour with back notes of apples, beer, maple syrup, and caramel.
- Kansas: Sweet and tangy, with notes of freshness, bright heat and subtle smokiness.
- Korean: Sticky and sweet, spicy garlic with notes of ginger.
- Memphis: Slightly tangy, slightly sweet, smoky rich with a pop of spice.
- Original: Sugary sweetness with a vinegar tang and deep molasses flavour.
- South Carolina: Deep mustard notes with thick tangy taste and some sweet and sour notes.
There are no reviews yet.