The Habaneros is a combo for habanero lovers. Habanero Original and Maple use one of the world’s oldest peppers for its incredible smokiness and heat. Originally from the Amazon and traveling all over Latin America, this pepper rates around 200,000 Scoville units and adds a grilled / barbecue type flavour to foods. If you are a fan of intense habanero heat you’ll love The Habaneros.
Pairings: Add this to sauces, soups, dips, stews, meats, vegan dishes, and other recipes to add a lot of heat and a smokey back of the throat flavour.
Taste profile: Fresh herbaceous and smokey. Sauce is also know as Zhoug.
- Blend of fresh habanero peppers, fresh herbs and spices, fresh lime juice, virgin olive oil, and fresh garlic.
- Made of farm fresh ingredients. (real maple syrup for maple flavour)
- Gluten-free, low-sodium, vegan, vegetarian, clean label, naked food.
- Hot heat level (Habanero 100,000-350,000 Scoville Units).
- 120 mL / 4 US fl oz bottle
- Refrigerate after opening
- Shelf Life 1.5 years
- Follow us on Instagram for recipe ideals