Our first truly hot fresh hot sauce, Habanero Original uses one of the world’s oldest peppers for its incredible smokiness and heat. Originally from the Amazon and traveling all over Latin America, this pepper rates around 200,000 Scoville units and adds a grilled / barbecue type flavour to foods.
Pairings: Add Habanero Original to sauces, soups, dips, stews, meats, vegan dishes, and other recipes to add a lot of heat and a smokey back of the throat flavour.
Taste profile: Fresh herbaceous and smokey. Sauce is also know as Zhoug.
- Blend of fresh habanero peppers, fresh herbs and spices, fresh lime juice, virgin olive oil, and fresh garlic.
- Made of farm fresh ingredients.
- Vinegar free hot sauce
- Keto Friendly
- Gluten-free, low-sodium, vegan, vegetarian, clean label, naked food.
- Hot heat level (Habanero 100,000-350,000 Scoville Units).
- 120 mL / 4 US fl oz bottle, 1 L / 33 US fl oz bottle
- Refrigerate after opening
- Shelf Life 1.5 years
- Follow us on Instagram for recipe ideas