Our first truly hot fresh hot sauce, Habanero Maple uses one of the world’s oldest peppers for its incredible smokiness and heat. Originally from the Amazon and traveling all over Latin America, this pepper rates around 200,000 Scoville units and adds a maple sweet grilled / barbecue type flavour to foods.
Pairings: Add this to sauces, soups, dips, stews, meats, vegan dishes, and other recipes to add a lot of heat and a sweet & smokey back of the throat flavour.
Taste profile: Fresh herbaceous and smokey with maple sweetness. Sauce is also know as Zhoug.
- Blend of fresh habanero peppers, fresh herbs and spices, real maple syrup, fresh lime juice, virgin olive oil, and fresh garlic.
- Real maple syrup from Quebec, Canada
- Made of farm fresh ingredients.
- Vinegar free hot sauce
- Gluten-free, low-sodium, vegan, vegetarian, clean label, naked food.
- Hot heat level (Habanero 100,000-350,000 Scoville Units).
- 120 mL / 4 US fl oz bottle, 1 L / 33 US fl oz bottle
- Refrigerate after opening
- Shelf Life 1.5 years
NO PRESERVATIVES – VINEGAR FREE: All natural, low sodium, gluten-free, vegan, fresh premium ingredients.
UNLEASH YOUR INNER CHEF: Mix, drizzle, grill, sauté, simmer, marinate, dip, season, and bake with Sinai Gourmet Hot Pepper Coulis.